Villainville tourism and travel guide
Visit Villainville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Villainville is situated in the Seine-Maritime department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 67 kilometres from Rouen, the department capital (general information: Villainville is 177 kilometres from Paris).
Villainville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Villainville in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Seine-Maritime
Map of places to visit near Villainville
Markets in and near Villainville
- Gonneville-la-Mallet: market Wednesday (3km)
- Etretat: market Thursday (6km)
- Goderville: market Tuesday (9km)
- Montivilliers: market Thursday (13km)
- Fecamp: market Saturday (14km)
- Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc: market Saturday (17km)
- Harfleur: market Sunday (18km)
- Bolbec: market Monday (19km)
- Le Havre: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday all day & Friday (21km)
- Lillebonne: market Wednesday (27km)
More information about Villainville, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Villainville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Villainville.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (49km)
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (26km)
- Parc de Galleville (40km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Falaises d'Etretat (6km)
- Cote d'Alabatre (15km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (30km)
- Autretot (35km)
- Touques (37km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux (41km)
- Cabourg (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Villainville
from Rouen (prefecture): 67 km
from Paris: 177 km
from Calais: 183 km
from Nice: 851 km
from Bordeaux: 540 km
from Strasbourg: 559 km
Villainville is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Villainville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anglesqueville-l'Esneval, Beaurepaire, Bordeaux-Saint-Clair, Criquetot-l'Esneval, Cuverville, Ecrainville, Etretat, Fongueusemare, Gonneville-la-Mallet, La Poterie-Cap-d'Antifer, Le Tilleul, Les Loges, Pierrefiques, Saint-Jouin-Bruneval, Saint-Sauveur-d'Emalleville, Sainte-Marie-Au-Bosc, Turretot and Vergetot.
This page in French: Visiter Villainville