Yport tourism and travel guide
Visit Yport: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: A small sea resort, Yport has a pebble beach and is close to attractive coastal cliff scenery
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Yport. For detailed visitor information see the Yport travel guide.
Yport is situated in the Seine-Maritime department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 66 kilometres from Rouen, the department capital (general information: Yport is 177 kilometres from Paris).
Yport, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Yport in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Seine-Maritime
Map of places to visit near Yport
Markets in and near Yport
- Fecamp: market Saturday (5km)
- Etretat: market Thursday (8km)
- Goderville: market Tuesday (11km)
- Gonneville-la-Mallet: market Wednesday (13km)
- Bolbec: market Monday (21km)
- Montivilliers: market Thursday (23km)
- Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc: market Saturday (23km)
- Cany-Barville: market Monday (24km)
- Harfleur: market Sunday (27km)
- Lillebonne: market Wednesday (29km)
More information about Yport, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Yport, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Yport.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (50km)
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (21km)
- Parc de Galleville (34km)
- Parc du manoir de Villers (59km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cote d'Alabatre (5km)
- Falaises d'Etretat (8km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Autretot (31km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux (32km)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (33km)
- Touques (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Yport
from Rouen (prefecture): 66 km
from Paris: 177 km
from Calais: 174 km
from Nice: 854 km
from Bordeaux: 549 km
from Strasbourg: 555 km
Yport is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Yport from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Benouville, Bordeaux-Saint-Clair, Criquebeuf-en-Caux, Epreville, Fecamp, Froberville, Gerville, Les Loges, Maniquerville, Saint-Leonard and Vattetot-sur-Mer.
This page in French: Visiter Yport