Fecamp tourism and travel guide
Visit Fecamp: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: An important town on the Alabaster Coast, Fecamp includes the Bishop's Palace, the Abbey Church and the Church of Saint-Etienne among its highlights
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Fecamp. For detailed visitor information see the Fecamp travel guide.
Fecamp is situated in the Seine-Maritime department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 62 kilometres from Rouen, the department capital (general information: Fecamp is 174 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Fecamp include "town of art and history".
Fecamp, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Fecamp in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Seine-Maritime
Map of places to visit near Fecamp
Markets in and near Fecamp
Market days in Fecamp: weekly market: Saturday;
- Fecamp: market Saturday (0km)
- Goderville: market Tuesday (12km)
- Etretat: market Thursday (14km)
- Gonneville-la-Mallet: market Wednesday (17km)
- Cany-Barville: market Monday (19km)
- Bolbec: market Monday (21km)
- Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc: market Saturday (25km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Sunday - seasonal market only (27km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Friday (27km)
- Montivilliers: market Thursday (27km)
More information about Fecamp, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Fecamp, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fecamp.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (48km)
- Abbaye Saint Georges de Boscherville (Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville) (54km)
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (17km)
- Parc de Galleville (29km)
- Bois des Moutiers (47km)
- Abbaye Saint-Georges (54km)
- Parc du manoir de Villers (57km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cote d'Alabatre (2km)
- Falaises d'Etretat (14km)
Towns of Art and history
- Le Havre (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux (27km)
- Autretot (28km)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (32km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Fecamp
from Rouen (prefecture): 62 km
from Paris: 174 km
from Calais: 169 km
from Nice: 853 km
from Bordeaux: 552 km
from Strasbourg: 551 km
Fecamp is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Fecamp from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bec-de-Mortagne, Colleville, Contremoulins, Criquebeuf-en-Caux, Eletot, Epreville, Froberville, Ganzeville, Saint-Leonard, Sainte-Helene-Bondeville, Senneville-sur-Fecamp, Tourville-les-Ifs, Toussaint and Yport.
This page in French: Visiter Fecamp