Ygos-Saint-Saturnin tourism and travel guide
Visit Ygos-Saint-Saturnin: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ygos-Saint-Saturnin is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 22 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Ygos-Saint-Saturnin is 592 kilometres from Paris).
Ygos-Saint-Saturnin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ygos-Saint-Saturnin in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Ygos-Saint-Saturnin
Markets in and near Ygos-Saint-Saturnin
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (17km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (22km)
- Roquefort: market Saturday (34km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (37km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (38km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (39km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (41km)
- Amou: market Sunday (43km)
- Leon: market every day (46km)
More information about Ygos-Saint-Saturnin, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Ygos-Saint-Saturnin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ygos-Saint-Saturnin.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km)
- Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (47km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (49km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (43km)
- Parc du Sarrat (39km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Etang de Biscarrosse et Parentis (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ygos-Saint-Saturnin
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 592 km
from Calais: 799 km
from Nice: 643 km
from Bordeaux: 96 km
from Strasbourg: 829 km
Ygos-Saint-Saturnin is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Ygos-Saint-Saturnin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Ygos-Saint-Saturnin