Trouville tourism and travel guide
Visit Trouville: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The long established resort at Trouville has retained lots of its 19th century villas, which provide much of the character of the town
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Trouville. For detailed visitor information see the Trouville travel guide.
Trouville is situated in the Calvados department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 39 kilometres from Caen, the department capital (general information: Trouville is 175 kilometres from Paris).
Trouville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Trouville in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Calvados
Map of places to visit near Trouville
Markets in and near Trouville
Market days in Trouville: weekly market: Wednesday & Wednesday & Sunday & Sunday;
- Trouville: market Wednesday & Wednesday & Sunday & Sunday (0km)
- Deauville: market Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (1km)
- Blonville-sur-Mer: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (5km)
- Blonville-sur-Mer: market Friday (5km)
- Villers-sur-Mer: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Pont-L'Eveque: market Monday (12km)
- Honfleur: market Saturday (12km)
- Le Havre: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday all day & Friday (14km)
- Houlgate: market Thursday (14km)
- Dives-sur-Mer: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (16km)
More information about Trouville, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Trouville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trouville.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Beuvron (22km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Caen (Caen) (38km)
- Boutemont (23km)
- Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (44km)
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (52km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Pegasus Bridge (29km)
- Jardin des plantes de Caen (39km)
- Falaises d'Etretat (39km)
- Prairie (Caen) (39km)
- Cote d'Alabatre (49km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Touques (3km)
- Cabourg (17km)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Trouville
from Caen (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 175 km
from Calais: 216 km
from Nice: 835 km
from Bordeaux: 506 km
from Strasbourg: 566 km
Trouville is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car typically by ferry into Cherbourg or Caen on the Normandy coast For driving distances to Trouville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Benerville-sur-Mer, Blonville-sur-Mer, Bonneville-sur-Touques, Canapville, Cricqueboeuf, Deauville, Englesqueville-en-Auge, Saint-Arnoult, Touques, Tourgeville and Villerville.
This page in French: Visiter Trouville