Touques tourism and travel guide
Visit Touques: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Touques is situated in the Calvados department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 39 kilometres from Caen, the department capital (general information: Touques is 172 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Touques include "ville fleurie 4*".
Touques, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Touques in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Calvados
Map of places to visit near Touques
Markets in and near Touques
- Deauville: market Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (3km)
- Trouville: market Wednesday & Wednesday & Sunday & Sunday (3km)
- Blonville-sur-Mer: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (5km)
- Blonville-sur-Mer: market Friday (5km)
- Villers-sur-Mer: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Pont-L'Eveque: market Monday (9km)
- Honfleur: market Saturday (13km)
- Houlgate: market Thursday (14km)
- Dives-sur-Mer: market Tuesday - seasonal market only (16km)
- Le Havre: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday all day & Friday (17km)
More information about Touques, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Touques, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Touques.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Beuvron (20km)
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (47km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Caen (Caen) (38km)
- Boutemont (20km)
- Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (42km)
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (53km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Pegasus Bridge (30km)
- Jardin des plantes de Caen (38km)
- Prairie (Caen) (39km)
- Falaises d'Etretat (41km)
Towns of Art and history
- Le Havre (16km)
- Orbec (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cabourg (17km)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (37km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Touques
from Caen (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 172 km
from Calais: 218 km
from Nice: 832 km
from Bordeaux: 504 km
from Strasbourg: 564 km
Touques is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car typically by ferry into Cherbourg or Caen on the Normandy coast For driving distances to Touques from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Benerville-sur-Mer, Blonville-sur-Mer, Bonneville-sur-Touques, Canapville, Deauville, Englesqueville-en-Auge, Saint-Arnoult, Saint-Etienne-la-Thillaye, Saint-Martin-Aux-Chartrains, Saint-Pierre-Azif, Tourgeville, Trouville and Vauville.
This page in French: Visiter Touques