Talmay tourism and travel guide
Visit Talmay: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Talmay is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 30 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Talmay is 284 kilometres from Paris).
Talmay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Talmay in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Talmay
Markets in and near Talmay
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (6km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (18km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (29km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (30km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (44km)
- Besancon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (46km)
More information about Talmay, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Talmay, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Talmay.
- Jardin du château du Talmay (0km)
- Parc de l'Etang (17km)
- Château d'Arcelot (19km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (29km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (25km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Citadelle de Besançon (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Talmay
from Dijon (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 284 km
from Calais: 477 km
from Nice: 430 km
from Bordeaux: 541 km
from Strasbourg: 220 km
Talmay is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Talmay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Broye-Aubigney-Montseugny, Cheuge, Drambon, Essertenne-et-Cecey, Heuilley-sur-Saone, Jancigny, Maxilly-sur-Saone, Montmancon, Perrigny-sur-l'Ognon, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Reneve, Saint-Leger-Triey and Saint-Sauveur.
This page in French: Visiter Talmay