Sendets tourism and travel guide
Visit Sendets: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sendets is situated in the Gironde department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 60 kilometres from Bordeaux, the department capital (general information: Sendets is 527 kilometres from Paris).
Sendets, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sendets in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gironde
Map of places to visit near Sendets
Markets in and near Sendets
- Grignols: market Wednesday (5km)
- Bazas: market Saturday (10km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (19km)
- Langon: market Sunday & Friday (20km)
- Cadillac: market Saturday (30km)
- Tonneins: market Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Duras: market Thursday - seasonal market only (36km)
- Duras: market Saturday & Monday (36km)
- Aiguillon: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- Miramont-de-Guyenne: market Friday - seasonal market only (41km)
More information about Sendets, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Sendets, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sendets.
- Bazas cathédrale St Jean Baptist (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (10km)
- La Sauve Majeure abbaye (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- La Sauve église St Pierre (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (42km)
- Cadillac Chateau (30km)
- Sauve-Majeure Abbey (42km)
- Jardins de Beauchamp (22km)
- Jardin du cloître Notre-Dame (22km)
- Jardins du château de Malle (23km)
- Jardins du château de Mongenan (41km)
- Parc du château de Grenade (41km)
- Parc et potager de Pouthet (47km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sendets
from Bordeaux (prefecture): 60 km
from Paris: 527 km
from Calais: 740 km
from Nice: 593 km
from Bordeaux: 60 km
from Strasbourg: 757 km
Sendets is in the south-west of France. Most visitors will fly into Bordeaux airport (or Bergerac) while drivers should allow 7-8 hours driving time from the ports at Le Havre or Cherbourg. For driving distances to Sendets from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aillas, Birac, Cauvignac, Cours-les-Bains, Gajac, Gans, Grignols, Labescau, Lados, Lavazan, Marions, Masseilles, Sigalens and Sillas.
This page in French: Visiter Sendets