Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio tourism and travel guide
Visit Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio is 62 kilometres from Ajaccio and 47 kilometres from Bastia).
Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio
Markets in and near Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio
More information about Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Sant'Antonino (46km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Corse (26km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (3km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (4km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (15km)
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (16km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (25km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (31km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (31km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (31km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Murato) (32km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Saint-Florent) (43km)
- Eglise de la Trinité et de San Giovanni (Aregno) (46km)
- Chapelle de Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul (Lumio) (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Restonica (23km)
- Lac de Melo (25km)
- Lac de Nino (30km)
- Cirque de la Solitude (34km)
- Agriates Desert (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Lama (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio
from Ajaccio: 62 km
from Bastia: 47 km
from Calvi: 54 km
from Corte: 13 km
from Sartene: 80 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Alando, Alzi, Ampriani, Bustanico, Castellare-Di-Mercurio, Erbajolo, Favalello, Focicchia, Mazzola, Pianello, Sermano, Zalana and Zuani.
This page in French: Visiter Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio