Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre is situated in the Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 3 kilometres from Chalons-en-Champagne, the department capital (general information: Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre is 146 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre include "ville fleurie 4*".
Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Marne
Map of places to visit near Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre
Markets in and near Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (3km)
- Ay: market Friday (27km)
- Epernay: market Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (29km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (33km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (36km)
- Reims: market Every day (39km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (42km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (48km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (58km)
More information about Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre.
- Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (3km)
- L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (9km)
- Reims Cathedral, Abbey and Palace (38km)
- Towers of Reims Cathedral (38km)
- Tau Palace (38km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Montagne-de-Reims (32km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Cathédrale de Reims (Reims) (38km)
- Jardin botanique de la Presle (35km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mourmelon-le-Grand (18km)
- Baconnes (20km)
- Oger (24km)
- Haussimont (29km)
- Rilly-la-Montagne (30km)
- Chamery (36km)
- Haussignemont (42km)
- Semide (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre
from Chalons-en-Champagne (prefecture): 3 km
from Paris: 146 km
from Calais: 282 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 593 km
from Strasbourg: 253 km
For driving distances to Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Chalons-en-Champagne, Compertrix, Fagnieres, Juvigny, La Veuve, Recy, Saint-Etienne-Au-Temple, Saint-Gibrien, Saint-Memmie and Villers-le-Chateau.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre