Rilly-la-Montagne tourism and travel guide
Visit Rilly-la-Montagne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rilly-la-Montagne is situated in the Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 33 kilometres from Chalons-en-Champagne, the department capital (general information: Rilly-la-Montagne is 129 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Rilly-la-Montagne include "ville fleurie 4*".
Rilly-la-Montagne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rilly-la-Montagne in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Marne
Map of places to visit near Rilly-la-Montagne
Markets in and near Rilly-la-Montagne
- Reims: market Every day (10km)
- Ay: market Friday (13km)
- Epernay: market Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (16km)
- Guignicourt: market Friday (30km)
- Fismes: market Saturday (31km)
- Dormans: market Saturday (31km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (32km)
- Fere-en-Tardenois: market Wednesday (39km)
- Braine: market Friday (42km)
- Rethel: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Rilly-la-Montagne, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Rilly-la-Montagne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rilly-la-Montagne.
- Reims Cathedral, Abbey and Palace (10km)
- Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km)
- L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
- Towers of Reims Cathedral (10km)
- Tau Palace (10km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Montagne-de-Reims (7km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Cathédrale de Reims (Reims) (10km)
- Jardin botanique de la Presle (10km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Laon (54km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Réserve naturelle du Coteau de Chartèves (40km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Chamery (7km)
- Baconnes (21km)
- Mourmelon-le-Grand (23km)
- Oger (23km)
- Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (30km)
- Semide (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rilly-la-Montagne
from Chalons-en-Champagne (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 129 km
from Calais: 253 km
from Nice: 655 km
from Bordeaux: 595 km
from Strasbourg: 278 km
For driving distances to Rilly-la-Montagne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Champfleury, Chigny-les-Roses, Germaine, Ludes, Mailly-Champagne, Montbre, Puisieulx, Saint-Imoges, Sermiers, Taissy, Trois-Puits, Ville-en-Selve, Villers-Allerand and Villers-Aux-Noeuds.
This page in French: Visiter Rilly-la-Montagne