Pigna tourism and travel guide
Visit Pigna: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Pigna is a quaint traditional village of artists and musicians in the Balagne, Corsica
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Pigna. For detailed visitor information see the Pigna travel guide.
Pigna is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Pigna is 76 kilometres from Ajaccio and 46 kilometres from Bastia).
Pigna, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pigna in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Pigna
Markets in and near Pigna
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Pigna
More information about Pigna, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Pigna, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pigna.
- Scandola Nature Reserve (38km)
- Calanches de Piana (43km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de la Trinité et de San Giovanni (Aregno) (2km)
- Chapelle de Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul (Lumio) (7km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (32km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Saint-Florent) (35km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Murato) (35km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (43km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Canari) (45km)
- Chapel Saint Quilico (Olcani) (45km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (45km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Agriates Desert (12km)
- Cirque de la Solitude (25km)
- Riciniccia (29km)
- Golfe de Porto (38km)
- Lac de Nino (38km)
- Gorges de la Restonica (42km)
- Lac de Melo (44km)
- Calanques de Piana (45km)
- Capu Rossu (48km)
- Cap Corse (49km)
Towns of Art and history
- Bastia (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Lama (22km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pigna
from Ajaccio: 76 km
from Bastia: 46 km
from Calvi: 12 km
from Corte: 38 km
from Sartene: 109 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Pigna from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Algajola, Aregno, Avapessa, Cateri, Corbara, L'Ile-Rousse, Lavatoggio, Lumio, Monticello, Muro, Nessa, Sant'Antonino and Santa-Reparata-Di-Balagna.
This page in French: Visiter Pigna