Nouillonpont tourism and travel guide
Visit Nouillonpont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Nouillonpont is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 74 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Nouillonpont is 246 kilometres from Paris).
Nouillonpont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Nouillonpont in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Nouillonpont
Markets in and near Nouillonpont
- Longuyon: market Friday (10km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (11km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (26km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (28km)
- Verdun: market Friday (29km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (29km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (29km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (29km)
More information about Nouillonpont, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Nouillonpont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Nouillonpont.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (20km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (35km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (55km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Nouillonpont
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 74 km
from Paris: 246 km
from Calais: 323 km
from Nice: 641 km
from Bordeaux: 688 km
from Strasbourg: 176 km
For driving distances to Nouillonpont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Billy-sous-Mangiennes, Duzey, Han-Devant-Pierrepont, Loison, Muzeray, Pillon, Rouvrois-sur-Othain, Saint-Pierrevillers, Sorbey, Spincourt and Vaudoncourt.
This page in French: Visiter Nouillonpont