Longuyon tourism and travel guide
Visit Longuyon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Longuyon is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 94 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Longuyon is 245 kilometres from Paris).
Longuyon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Longuyon in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Longuyon
Markets in and near Longuyon
Market days in Longuyon: weekly market: Friday;
- Longuyon: market Friday (0km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (20km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (26km)
- Stenay: market Friday (30km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (30km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (34km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Verdun: market Friday (35km)
More information about Longuyon, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Longuyon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Longuyon.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (14km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (42km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (45km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Longuyon
from Nancy (prefecture): 94 km
from Paris: 245 km
from Calais: 314 km
from Nice: 651 km
from Bordeaux: 693 km
from Strasbourg: 184 km
For driving distances to Longuyon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arrancy-sur-Crusne, Colmey, Fresnois-la-Montagne, Montigny-sur-Chiers, Saint-Laurent-sur-Othain, Sorbey, Villette and Viviers-sur-Chiers.
This page in French: Visiter Longuyon