Colmey tourism and travel guide
Visit Colmey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Colmey is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 96 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Colmey is 243 kilometres from Paris).
Colmey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Colmey in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Colmey
Markets in and near Colmey
- Longuyon: market Friday (3km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (23km)
- Stenay: market Friday (27km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (29km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (33km)
- Verdun: market Friday (35km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (37km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (38km)
More information about Colmey, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Colmey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Colmey.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (16km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (56km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (45km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (48km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Colmey
from Nancy (prefecture): 96 km
from Paris: 243 km
from Calais: 311 km
from Nice: 653 km
from Bordeaux: 692 km
from Strasbourg: 187 km
For driving distances to Colmey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Allondrelle-la-Malmaison, Charency-Vezin, Epiez-sur-Chiers, Grand-Failly, Longuyon, Petit-Failly, Rupt-sur-Othain, Tellancourt, Villers-le-Rond, Villette and Viviers-sur-Chiers.
This page in French: Visiter Colmey