Laas tourism and travel guide
Visit Laas: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Laas is situated in the Gers department and Midi-Pyrenees region (now part of the Occitanie region), in the south-west of France at 30 kilometres from Auch, the department capital (general information: Laas is 619 kilometres from Paris).
Laas, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Laas in Occitanie.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Gers
Map of places to visit near Laas
Markets in and near Laas
- Mirande: market Monday (9km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (13km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (15km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (23km)
- Seissan: market Friday (23km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (26km)
- Auch: market Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (31km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (32km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market Wednesday (34km)
More information about Laas, Midi-Pyrenees
Tourist attractions near Laas, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Laas.
- Marshall Foch house (33km)
- Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (38km)
- Jardin de la poterie Hillen (30km)
- Jardin Massey (32km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (36km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Save (38km)
- Grottes de Betharram (58km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Ordan-Larroque (27km)
- Tarbes (31km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Laas
from Auch (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 619 km
from Calais: 840 km
from Nice: 561 km
from Bordeaux: 168 km
from Strasbourg: 807 km
For driving distances to Laas from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aux-Aussat, Bars, Bazugues, Laguian-Mazous, Marseillan, Mielan, Monpardiac, Pallanne, Ponsampere, Saint-Martin, Saint-Maur, Sainte-Dode and Tillac.
This page in French: Visiter Laas