Inor tourism and travel guide
Visit Inor: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Inor is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 86 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Inor is 218 kilometres from Paris).
Inor, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Inor in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Inor
Markets in and near Inor
- Stenay: market Friday (6km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (23km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (31km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (33km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (37km)
- Charleville-Mezieres: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (41km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (43km)
- Verdun: market Friday (46km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (52km)
- Revin: market Tuesday (58km)
More information about Inor, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Inor, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Inor.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Charleville-Mezieres (41km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (28km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (23km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Semide (48km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Inor
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 86 km
from Paris: 218 km
from Calais: 282 km
from Nice: 669 km
from Bordeaux: 679 km
from Strasbourg: 216 km
For driving distances to Inor from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Autreville-Saint-Lambert, Cesse, La Ferte-sur-Chiers, Lamouilly, Luzy-Saint-Martin, Malandry, Martincourt-sur-Meuse, Moulins-Saint-Hubert, Nepvant, Olizy-sur-Chiers, Pouilly-sur-Meuse, Stenay and Villy.
This page in French: Visiter Inor