Fongueusemare tourism and travel guide
Visit Fongueusemare: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Fongueusemare is situated in the Seine-Maritime department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 63 kilometres from Rouen, the department capital (general information: Fongueusemare is 174 kilometres from Paris).
Fongueusemare, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Fongueusemare in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Seine-Maritime
Map of places to visit near Fongueusemare
Markets in and near Fongueusemare
- Goderville: market Tuesday (6km)
- Gonneville-la-Mallet: market Wednesday (8km)
- Etretat: market Thursday (8km)
- Fecamp: market Saturday (10km)
- Bolbec: market Monday (17km)
- Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc: market Saturday (17km)
- Montivilliers: market Thursday (17km)
- Harfleur: market Sunday (21km)
- Lillebonne: market Wednesday (24km)
- Le Havre: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday all day & Friday (25km)
More information about Fongueusemare, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Fongueusemare, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fongueusemare.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (21km)
- Parc de Galleville (35km)
- Parc du manoir de Villers (55km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Falaises d'Etretat (8km)
- Cote d'Alabatre (11km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (28km)
- Autretot (31km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux (36km)
- Touques (40km)
- Cabourg (53km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Fongueusemare
from Rouen (prefecture): 63 km
from Paris: 174 km
from Calais: 179 km
from Nice: 850 km
from Bordeaux: 542 km
from Strasbourg: 555 km
Fongueusemare is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Fongueusemare from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anglesqueville-l'Esneval, Auberville-la-Renault, Benouville, Bordeaux-Saint-Clair, Bornambusc, Criquetot-l'Esneval, Cuverville, Ecrainville, Epreville, Froberville, Gerville, Goderville, Les Loges, Maniquerville, Pierrefiques, Vattetot-sur-Mer and Villainville.
This page in French: Visiter Fongueusemare