Dieppe tourism and travel guide
Visit Dieppe: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Explore the port area then head to the castle and the Museum of Dieppe to see the highlights here
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Dieppe. For detailed visitor information see the Dieppe travel guide.
Dieppe is situated in the Seine-Maritime department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 53 kilometres from Rouen, the department capital (general information: Dieppe is 150 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Dieppe include "town of art and history".
Dieppe, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dieppe in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Seine-Maritime
Map of places to visit near Dieppe
Markets in and near Dieppe
- Luneray: market Sunday (15km)
- Criel-sur-Mer: market Thursday - seasonal market only (21km)
- Auffay: market Friday (23km)
- Le Treport: market Tuesday & Saturday (27km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Sunday - seasonal market only (27km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Friday (27km)
- Mers-les-Bains: market Thursday & Monday (28km)
- Eu: market Friday (28km)
- Doudeville: market Saturday (31km)
- Bosc-le-Hard: market Wednesday (33km)
More information about Dieppe, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Dieppe, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dieppe.
- Estran Cité de la mer (1km)
Grand sites of France
- Baie de Somme (50km)
- Beffroi de Rue (Belfries of Belgium and France) (58km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Eu (28km)
- Forges-les-Eaux (48km)
- Saint-Valery-sur-Somme (49km)
- Bois des Moutiers (6km)
- Jardin de Miromesnil (7km)
- Jardins de Bosmelet (25km)
- Jardin de Bellevue (30km)
- Parc de Galleville (31km)
- Clos du Coudray (31km)
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (43km)
- Herbarium des remparts (49km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Mers-les-Bains (28km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Hable-d'Ault (38km)
- Pointe du Hourdel (48km)
- Réserve naturelle de la Baie de Somme (49km)
- Parc du Marquenterre (52km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux (27km)
- Autretot (39km)
- Montville (42km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Clères (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Dieppe
from Rouen (prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 150 km
from Calais: 127 km
from Nice: 836 km
from Bordeaux: 579 km
from Strasbourg: 507 km
Dieppe is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Dieppe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 8 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Dieppe): Arques-la-Bataille, Bracquemont, Greges, Hautot-sur-Mer, Martin-Eglise, Offranville, Rouxmesnil-Bouteilles and Saint-Aubin-sur-Scie.
This page in French: Visitez Dieppe