Dalem tourism and travel guide
Visit Dalem: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dalem is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 34 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Dalem is 313 kilometres from Paris).
Dalem, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dalem in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Dalem
Markets in and near Dalem
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (7km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (8km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (17km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (19km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (22km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (23km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (25km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (32km)
More information about Dalem, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Dalem, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dalem.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (57km)
- Parc du château de Pange (26km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (36km)
- Rombas (37km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (34km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Dalem
from Metz (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 313 km
from Calais: 389 km
from Nice: 618 km
from Bordeaux: 732 km
from Strasbourg: 111 km
For driving distances to Dalem from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Alzing, Berviller-en-Moselle, Bouzonville, Brettnach, Chateau-Rouge, Coume, Denting, Falck, Guerting, Hargarten-Aux-Mines, Merten, Oberdorff, Remering, Teterchen, Tromborn, Velving, Villing and Voelfling-les-Bouzonville.
This page in French: Visiter Dalem