Oberdorff tourism and travel guide
Visit Oberdorff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Oberdorff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 35 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Oberdorff is 313 kilometres from Paris).
Oberdorff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Oberdorff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Oberdorff
Markets in and near Oberdorff
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (5km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (11km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (21km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (22km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (26km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (27km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (27km)
- Yutz: market Friday (31km)
More information about Oberdorff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Oberdorff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Oberdorff.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (59km)
- Parc du château de Pange (28km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (36km)
- Sarreguemines (39km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Oberdorff
from Metz (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 313 km
from Calais: 386 km
from Nice: 622 km
from Bordeaux: 733 km
from Strasbourg: 114 km
For driving distances to Oberdorff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Alzing, Berviller-en-Moselle, Bouzonville, Brettnach, Chateau-Rouge, Dalem, Falck, Filstroff, Guerstling, Hargarten-Aux-Mines, Heining-les-Bouzonville, Merten, Remering, Teterchen, Tromborn, Vaudreching, Velving, Villing and Voelfling-les-Bouzonville.
This page in French: Visiter Oberdorff