Tromborn tourism and travel guide
Visit Tromborn: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Tromborn is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 33 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Tromborn is 312 kilometres from Paris).
Tromborn, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Tromborn in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Tromborn
Markets in and near Tromborn
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (5km)
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (10km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (20km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (21km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (24km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (26km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (27km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (30km)
More information about Tromborn, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Tromborn, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Tromborn.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (57km)
- Parc du château de Pange (25km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (34km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (35km)
- Sarreguemines (39km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (32km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Tromborn
from Metz (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 312 km
from Calais: 386 km
from Nice: 620 km
from Bordeaux: 731 km
from Strasbourg: 113 km
For driving distances to Tromborn from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Alzing, Berviller-en-Moselle, Bouzonville, Brettnach, Chateau-Rouge, Dalem, Falck, Hargarten-Aux-Mines, Merten, Oberdorff, Ottonville, Remelfang, Remering, Teterchen, Valmunster, Vaudreching, Velving, Villing and Voelfling-les-Bouzonville.
This page in French: Visiter Tromborn