Coume tourism and travel guide
Visit Coume: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Coume is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 30 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Coume is 310 kilometres from Paris).
Coume, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Coume in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Coume
Markets in and near Coume
- Creutzwald: market Thursday (9km)
- Bouzonville: market Tuesday (11km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (15km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (17km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (19km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (23km)
- Forbach: market Tuesday & Friday (24km)
- Stiring-Wendel: market Thursday & Saturday (27km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (27km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (29km)
More information about Coume, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Coume, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Coume.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (51km)
- Parc du château de Pange (20km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (31km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (35km)
- Sarreguemines (38km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (32km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Coume
from Metz (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 310 km
from Calais: 389 km
from Nice: 613 km
from Bordeaux: 726 km
from Strasbourg: 110 km
For driving distances to Coume from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bisten-en-Lorraine, Boulay-Moselle, Dalem, Denting, Falck, Guerting, Ham-sous-Varsberg, Hargarten-Aux-Mines, Momerstroff, Niedervisse, Obervisse, Ottonville, Porcelette, Teterchen, Valmunster, Varsberg and Velving.
This page in French: Visiter Coume