Chandai tourism and travel guide
Visit Chandai: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Chandai is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 59 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Chandai is 119 kilometres from Paris).
Chandai, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Chandai in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Chandai
Markets in and near Chandai
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (5km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (14km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (16km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (19km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (22km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (25km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (25km)
- Conches-en-Ouche: market Thursday (28km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (28km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (28km)
More information about Chandai, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Chandai, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Chandai.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (39km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (36km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (53km)
Towns of Art and history
- Orbec (38km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (19km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Chandai
from Alencon (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 119 km
from Calais: 257 km
from Nice: 753 km
from Bordeaux: 447 km
from Strasbourg: 515 km
Chandai is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Chandai from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bourth, Chaise-Dieu-du-Theil, Cheronvilliers, Crulai, Gournay-le-Guerin, Saint-Christophe-sur-Avre, Saint-Martin-d'Ecublei, Saint-Michel-Tuboeuf, Saint-Ouen-sur-Iton and Vitrai-sous-Laigle.
This page in French: Visiter Chandai