Veulettes-sur-Mer tourism and travel guide
Visit Veulettes-sur-Mer: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The pebble beach and promenade are the big attraction on Veulettes-sur-Mer, but find time for the coast path as well!
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Veulettes-sur-Mer. For detailed visitor information see the Veulettes-sur-Mer travel guide.
Veulettes-sur-Mer is situated in the Seine-Maritime department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 58 kilometres from Rouen, the department capital (general information: Veulettes-sur-Mer is 168 kilometres from Paris).
Veulettes-sur-Mer, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Veulettes-sur-Mer in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Seine-Maritime
Map of places to visit near Veulettes-sur-Mer
Markets in and near Veulettes-sur-Mer
- Cany-Barville: market Monday (7km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Sunday - seasonal market only (8km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Friday (8km)
- Fecamp: market Saturday (19km)
- Doudeville: market Saturday (19km)
- Luneray: market Sunday (23km)
- Goderville: market Tuesday (28km)
- Bolbec: market Monday (32km)
- Etretat: market Thursday (32km)
- Gonneville-la-Mallet: market Wednesday (36km)
More information about Veulettes-sur-Mer, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Veulettes-sur-Mer, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Veulettes-sur-Mer.
- Estran Cité de la mer (36km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye Saint Georges de Boscherville (Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville) (52km)
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (17km)
- Parc de Galleville (19km)
- Bois des Moutiers (29km)
- Jardin de Miromesnil (36km)
- Jardins de Bosmelet (41km)
- Clos du Coudray (45km)
- Jardin de Bellevue (49km)
- Abbaye Saint-Georges (52km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cote d'Alabatre (19km)
- Falaises d'Etretat (32km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux (8km)
- Autretot (24km)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (40km)
- Montville (48km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Clères (46km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Veulettes-sur-Mer
from Rouen (prefecture): 58 km
from Paris: 168 km
from Calais: 151 km
from Nice: 851 km
from Bordeaux: 564 km
from Strasbourg: 538 km
Veulettes-sur-Mer is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Veulettes-sur-Mer from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auberville-la-Manuel, Butot-Venesville, Canouville, Malleville-les-Gres, Paluel, Saint-Martin-Aux-Buneaux, Saint-Riquier-Es-Plains, Saint-Sylvain, Vinnemerville and Vittefleur.
This page in French: Visiter Veulettes-sur-Mer