Semmadon tourism and travel guide
Visit Semmadon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Semmadon is situated in the Haute-Saone department and Franche-Comte region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the north-east of France at 25 kilometres from Vesoul, the department capital (general information: Semmadon is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Semmadon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Semmadon in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Saone
Map of places to visit near Semmadon
Markets in and near Semmadon
- Jussey: market Tuesday (9km)
- Vesoul: market Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (34km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (34km)
- Saint-Sauveur: market Sunday (39km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Langres: market Friday (43km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (50km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (51km)
More information about Semmadon, Franche-Comte
Tourist attractions near Semmadon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Semmadon.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Langres (43km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (51km)
- Parc de l'Etang (39km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (54km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Semmadon
from Vesoul (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 460 km
from Nice: 462 km
from Bordeaux: 591 km
from Strasbourg: 168 km
For driving distances to Semmadon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Semmadon