Rion-Des-Landes tourism and travel guide
Visit Rion-Des-Landes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Rion-Des-Landes is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 34 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Rion-Des-Landes is 601 kilometres from Paris).
Rion-Des-Landes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Rion-Des-Landes in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Rion-Des-Landes
Markets in and near Rion-Des-Landes
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (10km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (15km)
- Saint-Paul-les-Dax: market Thursday - seasonal market only (25km)
- Dax: market Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Lit-et-Mixe: market Thursday (29km)
- Leon: market every day (31km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (34km)
- Moliets-et-Maa: market Tuesday (36km)
- Saint-Geours-de-Maremne: market Sunday (37km)
- Mimizan: market Thursday & Friday (38km)
More information about Rion-Des-Landes, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Rion-Des-Landes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Rion-Des-Landes.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km)
- Mimizan clocher-porche (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
- Parc du Sarrat (28km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Courant de Huchet (35km)
- Courant de Contis (36km)
- Marais d'Orx (53km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Rion-Des-Landes
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 601 km
from Calais: 807 km
from Nice: 657 km
from Bordeaux: 104 km
from Strasbourg: 842 km
Rion-Des-Landes is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Rion-Des-Landes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 1 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Boos.
This page in French: Visiter Rion-Des-Landes