Richebourg tourism and travel guide
Visit Richebourg: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Richebourg is situated in the Haute-Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 12 kilometres from Chaumont, the department capital (general information: Richebourg is 221 kilometres from Paris).
Richebourg, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Richebourg in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Marne
Map of places to visit near Richebourg
Markets in and near Richebourg
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (12km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (20km)
- Langres: market Friday (27km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (35km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (36km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (39km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (41km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (42km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (50km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (57km)
More information about Richebourg, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Richebourg, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Richebourg.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (56km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Richebourg
from Chaumont (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 221 km
from Calais: 400 km
from Nice: 510 km
from Bordeaux: 558 km
from Strasbourg: 208 km
For driving distances to Richebourg from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Richebourg