Quetigny tourism and travel guide
Visit Quetigny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Quetigny is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 6 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Quetigny is 268 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Quetigny include "ville fleurie 4*".
Quetigny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Quetigny in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Quetigny
Markets in and near Quetigny
- Longvic: market Sunday (5km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (6km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (9km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (22km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (23km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (25km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (37km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (41km)
More information about Quetigny, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Quetigny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Quetigny.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (53km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (38km)
- Château d'Arcelot (10km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (25km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (28km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (32km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (37km)
- Parc de l'Etang (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cirque du Bout du Monde (51km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaune (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Quetigny
from Dijon (prefecture): 6 km
from Paris: 268 km
from Calais: 469 km
from Nice: 435 km
from Bordeaux: 518 km
from Strasbourg: 242 km
Quetigny is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Quetigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Arc-sur-Tille, Bressey-sur-Tille, Chevigny-Saint-Sauveur, Couternon, Crimolois, Dijon, Izier, Longvic, Magny-sur-Tille, Neuilly-les-Dijon, Orgeux, Ouges, Saint-Apollinaire, Sennecey-les-Dijon and Varois-et-Chaignot.
This page in French: Visiter Quetigny