Pont-Audemer tourism and travel guide
Visit Pont-Audemer: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The canals and rivers are the highlight in Pont Audemer, famous for its traditional canalside washouses
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Pont-Audemer. For detailed visitor information see the Pont-Audemer travel guide.
Pont-Audemer is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 59 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Pont-Audemer is 145 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Pont-Audemer include "recommended detour" and "ville fleurie 4*".
Pont-Audemer, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pont-Audemer in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Pont-Audemer
Markets in and near Pont-Audemer
Market days in Pont-Audemer: weekly market: Monday all day & Friday;
- Pont-Audemer: market Monday all day & Friday (0km)
- Beuzeville: market Tuesday (12km)
- Cormeilles: market Friday (15km)
- Routot: market Wednesday (16km)
- Lillebonne: market Wednesday (18km)
- Honfleur: market Saturday (21km)
- Bourg-Achard: market Monday (22km)
- Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc: market Saturday (23km)
- Brionne: market Thursday & Sunday (23km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (24km)
More information about Pont-Audemer, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Pont-Audemer, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pont-Audemer.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Beuvron (44km)
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (21km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Honfleur (21km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (24km)
- Abbaye Saint Georges de Boscherville (Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville) (34km)
- Boutemont (28km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (28km)
- Parc du manoir de Villers (31km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (33km)
- Abbaye Saint-Georges (34km)
- Jardin d'art et d'essais (38km)
- Parc de Galleville (45km)
- Jardins de Bosmelet (59km)
- Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (59km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Falaises d'Etretat (45km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (16km)
- Touques (30km)
- Autretot (37km)
- Montville (46km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (24km)
- Parc zoologique de Clères (51km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pont-Audemer
from Evreux (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 145 km
from Calais: 202 km
from Nice: 813 km
from Bordeaux: 509 km
from Strasbourg: 535 km
Pont-Audemer is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Pont-Audemer from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bouquelon, Campigny, Corneville-sur-Risle, Fourmetot, Les Preaux, Manneville-sur-Risle, Saint-Germain-Village, Saint-Mards-de-Blacarville, Saint-Ouen-Des-Champs, Saint-Symphorien, Saint-Thurien, Selles, Toutainville and Triqueville.
This page in French: Visiter Pont-Audemer