Plasnes tourism and travel guide
Visit Plasnes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Plasnes is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 40 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Plasnes is 130 kilometres from Paris).
Plasnes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Plasnes in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Plasnes
Markets in and near Plasnes
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (6km)
- Brionne: market Thursday & Sunday (10km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (12km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Le Neubourg: market Wednesday (21km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (21km)
- La Ferriere-sur-Risle: market Sunday (21km)
- La Barre-en-Ouche: market Wednesday (21km)
- Cormeilles: market Friday (22km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (24km)
More information about Plasnes, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Plasnes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Plasnes.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (13km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (36km)
- Abbaye Saint Georges de Boscherville (Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville) (42km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (13km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (17km)
- Boutemont (30km)
- Parc du manoir de Villers (36km)
- Abbaye Saint-Georges (42km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (40km)
- Touques (44km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Plasnes
from Evreux (prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 130 km
from Calais: 220 km
from Nice: 789 km
from Bordeaux: 487 km
from Strasbourg: 524 km
Plasnes is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Plasnes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aclou, Bazoques, Bernay, Berthouville, Boisney, Boissy-Lamberville, Caorches-Saint-Nicolas, Carsix, Courbepine, Fontaine-l'Abbe, Franqueville, Hecmanville, Menneval, Morsan, Saint-Cyr-de-Salerne, Saint-Leger-de-Rotes and Valailles.
This page in French: Visiter Plasnes