Moze-sur-Louet tourism and travel guide
Visit Moze-sur-Louet: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Moze-sur-Louet is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and Pays de la Loire region, in the western-centre of France at 13 kilometres from Angers, the department capital (general information: Moze-sur-Louet is 273 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Chateau de Brissac at 4 km and Collegiate Church of Saint-Martin at 13 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Moze-sur-Louet, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Moze-sur-Louet in Pays de la Loire.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Maine-et-Loire
Map of places to visit near Moze-sur-Louet
Markets in and near Moze-sur-Louet
- Brissac-Quince: market Thursday (8km)
- Thouarce: market Tuesday (11km)
- Angers: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday (11km)
- Trelaze: market Sunday (12km)
- Saint-Barthelemy-d'Anjou: market Tuesday (13km)
- Chalonnes-sur-Loire: market Tuesday & Saturday (16km)
- Chemille: market Thursday (21km)
- Vihiers: market Wednesday (23km)
- Doue-la-Fontaine: market Monday (28km)
- Beaufort-en-Vallee: market Wednesday (28km)
More information about Moze-sur-Louet, Pays de la Loire
Tourist attractions near Moze-sur-Louet, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Moze-sur-Louet.
- Chateau d'Angers (13km)
- Oiron Chateau (57km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Montreuil-Bellay (39km)
- La Fleche (52km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre Dame (Chenehutte-Treves-Cunault) (24km)
- Prieuré de Notre-Dame de Cunault (Chenehutte-Treves-Cunault) (24km)
- Jardins du Pin (24km)
- Parc oriental de Maulévrier (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Saumur (37km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Île Saint-Aubin (17km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Aubigne-sur-Layon (17km)
- Chenille-Change (39km)
- Cholet (41km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Doué-la-Fontaine (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Moze-sur-Louet
from Angers (prefecture): 13 km
from Paris: 273 km
from Calais: 436 km
from Nice: 732 km
from Bordeaux: 280 km
from Strasbourg: 633 km
Moze-sur-Louet is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors arrive in a car from one of the ferry terminals - Saint Malo and Caen are most practical, allow around 3-4 hours for the journey. For driving distances to Moze-sur-Louet from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 7 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Beaulieu-sur-Layon, Denee, Juigne-sur-Loire, Le Champ-sur-Layon, Saint-Melaine-sur-Aubance, Soulaines-sur-Aubance and Vauchretien.
This page in French: Visiter Moze-sur-Louet