Montclus tourism and travel guide
Visit Montclus: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Montclus is situated in the Hautes-Alpes department and Provence region, in the south-east of France at 35 kilometres from Gap, the department capital (general information: Montclus is 555 kilometres from Paris).
Montclus, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Montclus in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Hautes-Alpes
Map of places to visit near Montclus
Markets in and near Montclus
- Serres: market Saturday (3km)
- Laragne-Monteglin: market Thursday (16km)
- Veynes: market Thursday (17km)
- La Motte-Chalancon: market Monday (25km)
- Lus-la-Croix-Haute: market Wednesday - seasonal market only (28km)
- Luc-en-Diois: market Friday (29km)
- Sisteron: market Wednesday & Saturday (32km)
- Gap: market Wednesday & Saturday (35km)
- Buis-les-Baronnies: market Wednesday (36km)
- Banon: market Tuesday (42km)
More information about Montclus, Provence
Tourist attractions near Montclus, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Montclus.
Grand sites of France
- Mont Ventoux (42km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Domaine de Charance (35km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cirque d'Archiane (39km)
- Gorges de la Nesque (50km)
Towns of Art and history
- Poligny (42km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Montclus
from Gap (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 555 km
from Calais: 781 km
from Nice: 150 km
from Bordeaux: 497 km
from Strasbourg: 490 km
Montclus is in the south-east of France. Most visitors fly into Nice, Lyon or Grenoble airports. By car from the UK allow about 10 hours for the journey from Calais to here. For driving distances to Montclus from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Montclus