Molins-sur-Aube tourism and travel guide
Visit Molins-sur-Aube: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Molins-sur-Aube is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 27 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Molins-sur-Aube is 157 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 27 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Molins-sur-Aube, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Molins-sur-Aube in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Molins-sur-Aube
Markets in and near Molins-sur-Aube
- Piney: market Tuesday (9km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (12km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (21km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (22km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (22km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (26km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (28km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (29km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (33km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (34km)
More information about Molins-sur-Aube, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Molins-sur-Aube, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Molins-sur-Aube.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (14km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (28km)
- Jardin du prieuré (47km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (12km)
- Lac d'Orient (18km)
- Lac du Der-Chantecoq (32km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (25km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (36km)
- Haussimont (38km)
- Haussignemont (42km)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Molins-sur-Aube
from Troyes (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 157 km
from Calais: 334 km
from Nice: 571 km
from Bordeaux: 551 km
from Strasbourg: 248 km
For driving distances to Molins-sur-Aube from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aulnay, Betignicourt, Blaincourt-sur-Aube, Brillecourt, Chalette-sur-Voire, Coclois, Epagne, Lesmont, Magnicourt, Pel-et-Der, Pougy, Precy-Notre-Dame, Precy-Saint-Martin, Val-D'Auzon and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visiter Molins-sur-Aube