Pel-et-Der tourism and travel guide
Visit Pel-et-Der: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Pel-et-Der is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Pel-et-Der is 160 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 27 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Pel-et-Der, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Pel-et-Der in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Pel-et-Der
Markets in and near Pel-et-Der
- Piney: market Tuesday (8km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (8km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (20km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (25km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (27km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (29km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (30km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (33km)
More information about Pel-et-Der, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Pel-et-Der, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Pel-et-Der.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (10km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km)
- Jardin du prieuré (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (8km)
- Lac d'Orient (16km)
- Lac du Der-Chantecoq (32km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (21km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (27km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (33km)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (40km)
- Haussimont (43km)
- Haussignemont (43km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Pel-et-Der
from Troyes (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 160 km
from Calais: 338 km
from Nice: 567 km
from Bordeaux: 550 km
from Strasbourg: 246 km
For driving distances to Pel-et-Der from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Betignicourt, Blaincourt-sur-Aube, Brevonnes, Chalette-sur-Voire, Epagne, Lassicourt, Lesmont, Magnicourt, Mathaux, Molins-sur-Aube, Pougy, Precy-Notre-Dame, Precy-Saint-Martin, Saint-Christophe-Dodinicourt, Val-D'Auzon and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visiter Pel-et-Der