Val-D'Auzon tourism and travel guide
Visit Val-D'Auzon: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Val-D'Auzon is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 25 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Val-D'Auzon is 156 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 24 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Val-D'Auzon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Val-D'Auzon in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Val-D'Auzon
Markets in and near Val-D'Auzon
- Piney: market Tuesday (5km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (12km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (19km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (20km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (22km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (23km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (26km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (26km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (32km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (33km)
More information about Val-D'Auzon, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Val-D'Auzon, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Val-D'Auzon.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (11km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (26km)
- Jardin du prieuré (43km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (11km)
- Lac d'Orient (15km)
- Lac du Der-Chantecoq (35km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (24km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (36km)
- Haussimont (41km)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (41km)
- Haussignemont (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Val-D'Auzon
from Troyes (prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 156 km
from Calais: 336 km
from Nice: 569 km
from Bordeaux: 547 km
from Strasbourg: 250 km
For driving distances to Val-D'Auzon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avant-les-Ramerupt, Brevonnes, Chalette-sur-Voire, Lesmont, Longsols, Magnicourt, Molins-sur-Aube, Pel-et-Der, Piney, Pougy, Precy-Notre-Dame and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visiter Val-D'Auzon