Brillecourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Brillecourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Brillecourt is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 29 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Brillecourt is 154 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 29 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Brillecourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Brillecourt in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Brillecourt
Markets in and near Brillecourt
- Piney: market Tuesday (12km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (15km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (25km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (27km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (31km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (33km)
More information about Brillecourt, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Brillecourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brillecourt.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (18km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (16km)
- Lac d'Orient (22km)
- Lac du Der-Chantecoq (31km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (29km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Haussimont (34km)
- Haussignemont (39km)
- Colombe-le-Sec (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Brillecourt
from Troyes (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 154 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 553 km
from Strasbourg: 249 km
For driving distances to Brillecourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aulnay, Avant-les-Ramerupt, Chalette-sur-Voire, Coclois, Dommartin-le-Coq, Donnement, Jasseines, Lesmont, Longsols, Magnicourt, Molins-sur-Aube, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Pougy, Ramerupt and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visiter Brillecourt