Morembert tourism and travel guide
Visit Morembert: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Morembert is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 30 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Morembert is 151 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 29 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Morembert, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Morembert in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Morembert
Markets in and near Morembert
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (15km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (15km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (19km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (28km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (28km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (31km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (31km)
More information about Morembert, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Morembert, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Morembert.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (22km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km)
- Entre Cour et Jardin (51km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (21km)
- Lac d'Orient (26km)
- Lac du Der-Chantecoq (33km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (34km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Haussimont (30km)
- Haussignemont (39km)
- Colombe-le-Sec (44km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Morembert
from Troyes (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 151 km
from Calais: 325 km
from Nice: 580 km
from Bordeaux: 553 km
from Strasbourg: 252 km
For driving distances to Morembert from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aulnay, Brillecourt, Chaudrey, Coclois, Dampierre, Dommartin-le-Coq, Isle-Aubigny, Jasseines, Magnicourt, Mesnil-Lettre, Nogent-sur-Aube, Ortillon, Ramerupt, Vaucogne and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visiter Morembert