Mirmande tourism and travel guide
Visit Mirmande: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The medieval vilage of Mirmande retains its original ramparts and it really is one of the 'most beautiful villages in France'
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Mirmande. For detailed visitor information see the Mirmande travel guide.
Mirmande is situated in the Drome department and Rhone-Alpes region (now part of the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region), in the south-east of France at 26 kilometres from Valence, the department capital (general information: Mirmande is 499 kilometres from Paris).
Tourist classifications for Mirmande include "most beautiful village".
Mirmande, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mirmande in Auvergne Rhône-Alpes.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Drome
Map of places to visit near Mirmande
Markets in and near Mirmande
- Loriol-sur-Drome: market Friday (5km)
- Livron-sur-Drome: market Tuesday (8km)
- La Voulte-sur-Rhone: market Friday (12km)
- Crest: market Tuesday & Saturday (15km)
- Etoile-sur-Rhone: market Wednesday (16km)
- Montelimar: market Wednesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (17km)
- Portes-les-Valence: market Thursday (19km)
- Privas: market Wednesday & Saturday & (19km)
- La Begude-de-Mazenc: market Tuesday (19km)
- Le Teil: market Thursday (21km)
More information about Mirmande, Rhone-Alpes
Tourist attractions near Mirmande, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mirmande.
Grand sites of France
- Gorges de l'Ardeche (48km)
- Aven d'Orgnac (54km)
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Monts d'Ardeche (43km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbatiale Sainte-Marie (Cruas) (7km)
- Abbaye d'Aiguebelle (Montjoyer) (25km)
- Cathédrale Saint-Apollinaire (Valence) (26km)
- Eglise de Saint Michel (La Garde-Adhemar) (35km)
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame (Saint-Paul-Trois-Chateaux) (39km)
- Parc Jouvet (26km)
- Jardin des herbes (35km)
- Jardin japonais (36km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Viviers (27km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Grotte de Saint-Marcel (47km)
- Réserve naturelle nationale des Gorges de l'Ardèche (48km)
- Grottes de Choranche (61km)
Towns of Art and history
- Valence (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Montelier (30km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- La Ferme aux crocodiles (39km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Mirmande
from Valence (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 499 km
from Calais: 730 km
from Nice: 223 km
from Bordeaux: 427 km
from Strasbourg: 486 km
For driving distances to Mirmande from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Mirmande