Linay tourism and travel guide
Visit Linay: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Linay is situated in the Ardennes department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 41 kilometres from Charleville-Mézières, the department capital (general information: Linay is 225 kilometres from Paris).
Linay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Linay in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Ardennes
Map of places to visit near Linay
Markets in and near Linay
- Stenay: market Friday (14km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (30km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (33km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (40km)
- Charleville-Mezieres: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (41km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (45km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (52km)
- Revin: market Tuesday (55km)
- Fumay: market Wednesday (56km)
More information about Linay, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Linay, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Linay.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Charleville-Mezieres (41km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (34km)
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (22km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Linay
from Charleville-Mézières (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 225 km
from Calais: 282 km
from Nice: 676 km
from Bordeaux: 688 km
from Strasbourg: 216 km
For driving distances to Linay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auflance, Blagny, Carignan, Fromy, La Ferte-sur-Chiers, Les Deux-Villes, Malandry, Margut, Matton-et-Clemency, Mogues, Moiry, Osnes, Puilly-et-Charbeaux, Sailly, Signy-Montlibert, Tremblois-les-Carignan and Villy.
This page in French: Visiter Linay