Lhor tourism and travel guide
Visit Lhor: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lhor is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 57 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Lhor is 330 kilometres from Paris).
Lhor, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lhor in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Lhor
Markets in and near Lhor
- Dieuze: market Friday (14km)
- Sarralbe: market Thursday (17km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
- Drulingen: market Saturday (23km)
- Farebersviller: market Wednesday (25km)
- Faulquemont: market Thursday (26km)
- Saint-Avold: market Friday (26km)
- Sarreguemines: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Freyming-Merlebach: market Thursday (29km)
- Behren-les-Forbach: market Saturday (32km)
More information about Lhor, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Lhor, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lhor.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bitche (45km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Vosges-du-Nord (33km)
- Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (40km)
- Parc du château de Pange (43km)
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (51km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lindre (13km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Sarreguemines (29km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc animalier de Sainte-Croix (13km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Lhor
from Metz (prefecture): 57 km
from Paris: 330 km
from Calais: 426 km
from Nice: 577 km
from Bordeaux: 723 km
from Strasbourg: 73 km
For driving distances to Lhor from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Albestroff, Bassing, Bidestroff, Cutting, Domnon-les-Dieuze, Givrycourt, Guinzeling, Insviller, Lostroff, Loudrefing, Mittersheim, Molring, Montdidier, Munster, Nebing, Torcheville and Vibersviller.
This page in French: Visiter Lhor