Le Bec-Hellouin tourism and travel guide
Visit Le Bec-Hellouin: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: The village of Le-Bec-Hellouin is one of the prettiest in Normandy, and also has Abbey of Bec-Hellouin to visit
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Le Bec-Hellouin. For detailed visitor information see the Le Bec-Hellouin travel guide.
Le Bec-Hellouin is situated in the Eure department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 39 kilometres from Evreux, the department capital (general information: Le Bec-Hellouin is 126 kilometres from Paris).
Le Bec-Hellouin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Le Bec-Hellouin in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Eure
Map of places to visit near Le Bec-Hellouin
Markets in and near Le Bec-Hellouin
- Brionne: market Thursday & Sunday (4km)
- Bourg-Achard: market Monday (15km)
- Routot: market Wednesday (16km)
- Le Neubourg: market Wednesday (17km)
- Beaumont-le-Roger: market Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Bernay: market Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Pont-Audemer: market Monday all day & Friday (20km)
- Elbeuf: market Saturday (22km)
- Thiberville: market Monday (22km)
- Caudebec-les-Elbeuf: market Sunday (23km)
More information about Le Bec-Hellouin, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Le Bec-Hellouin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Le Bec-Hellouin.
- Abbey of Bec-Hellouin (1km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (23km)
- Abbaye Saint Georges de Boscherville (Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville) (29km)
- Arboretum d'Harcourt (8km)
- Jardins du château du Champ de Bataille (13km)
- Parc du manoir de Villers (24km)
- Abbaye Saint-Georges (29km)
- Boutemont (36km)
- Les jardins du château de Miserey (47km)
- Jardin Plume (49km)
Towns of Art and history
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (30km)
- Montville (43km)
- Touques (46km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique de Lisieux (30km)
- Parc zoologique de Clères (49km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Le Bec-Hellouin
from Evreux (prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 126 km
from Calais: 207 km
from Nice: 793 km
from Bordeaux: 499 km
from Strasbourg: 519 km
Le Bec-Hellouin is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferry ports at Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here For driving distances to Le Bec-Hellouin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Authou, Boissey-le-Chatel, Bonneville-Aptot, Bosrobert, Bretigny, Brionne, Calleville, Freneuse-sur-Risle, Glos-sur-Risle, La Haye-de-Calleville, Livet-sur-Authou, Malleville-sur-le-Bec, Neuville-sur-Authou, Pont-Authou, Saint-Cyr-de-Salerne, Saint-Eloi-de-Fourques, Saint-Gregoire-du-Vievre, Saint-Paul-de-Fourques, Saint-Pierre-de-Salerne, Thierville and Voiscreville.
This page in French: Visiter Le Bec-Hellouin