Lanheres tourism and travel guide
Visit Lanheres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lanheres is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 63 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Lanheres is 248 kilometres from Paris).
Lanheres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lanheres in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Lanheres
Markets in and near Lanheres
- Piennes: market Thursday (13km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (13km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (20km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (21km)
- Verdun: market Friday (24km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (25km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (28km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (28km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (28km)
More information about Lanheres, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Lanheres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lanheres.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (36km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (42km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (29km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (31km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Lanheres
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 63 km
from Paris: 248 km
from Calais: 337 km
from Nice: 623 km
from Bordeaux: 680 km
from Strasbourg: 164 km
For driving distances to Lanheres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bechamps, Boinville-en-Woevre, Buzy-Darmont, Etain, Gondrecourt-Aix, Gussainville, Jeandelize, Mouaville, Olley, Parfondrupt, Puxe, Rouvres-en-Woevre, Saint-Jean-les-Buzy, Thumereville and Warcq.
This page in French: Visiter Lanheres