Euffigneix tourism and travel guide
Visit Euffigneix: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Euffigneix is situated in the Haute-Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 7 kilometres from Chaumont, the department capital (general information: Euffigneix is 214 kilometres from Paris).
Euffigneix, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Euffigneix in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Haute-Marne
Map of places to visit near Euffigneix
Markets in and near Euffigneix
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (7km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (25km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (28km)
- Langres: market Friday (37km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (39km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (42km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (44km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (45km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (46km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (46km)
More information about Euffigneix, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Euffigneix, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Euffigneix.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Le château du grand jardin (35km)
- Le jardin de mon moulin (37km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (48km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (23km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Euffigneix
from Chaumont (prefecture): 7 km
from Paris: 214 km
from Calais: 389 km
from Nice: 521 km
from Bordeaux: 565 km
from Strasbourg: 206 km
For driving distances to Euffigneix from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Euffigneix