Dommartin-sous-Hans tourism and travel guide
Visit Dommartin-sous-Hans: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Dommartin-sous-Hans is situated in the Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 36 kilometres from Chalons-en-Champagne, the department capital (general information: Dommartin-sous-Hans is 180 kilometres from Paris).
Dommartin-sous-Hans, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Dommartin-sous-Hans in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Marne
Map of places to visit near Dommartin-sous-Hans
Markets in and near Dommartin-sous-Hans
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (9km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (31km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (36km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (36km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (39km)
- Verdun: market Friday (44km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (47km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (48km)
- Stenay: market Friday (50km)
- Rethel: market Thursday (52km)
More information about Dommartin-sous-Hans, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Dommartin-sous-Hans, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Dommartin-sous-Hans.
- L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km)
- Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bar-le-Duc (48km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (45km)
Towns of Art and history
- Chalons-en-Champagne (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (23km)
- Semide (28km)
- Mourmelon-le-Grand (31km)
- Baconnes (33km)
- Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (36km)
- Haussimont (62km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Dommartin-sous-Hans
from Chalons-en-Champagne (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 180 km
from Calais: 291 km
from Nice: 632 km
from Bordeaux: 626 km
from Strasbourg: 225 km
For driving distances to Dommartin-sous-Hans from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Berzieux, Braux-Sainte-Cohiere, Courtemont, Hans, La Neuville-Au-Pont, Maffrecourt, Malmy, Somme-Bionne, Valmy, Vienne-la-Ville and Virginy.
This page in French: Visiter Dommartin-sous-Hans