Conde-sur-Huisne tourism and travel guide
Visit Conde-sur-Huisne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Conde-sur-Huisne is situated in the Orne department and Normandy region, in the north of France at 56 kilometres from Alencon, the department capital (general information: Conde-sur-Huisne is 122 kilometres from Paris).
Conde-sur-Huisne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Conde-sur-Huisne in Normandy.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Orne
Map of places to visit near Conde-sur-Huisne
Markets in and near Conde-sur-Huisne
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (7km)
- Remalard: market Monday (8km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (16km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (18km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (18km)
- Senonches: market Friday (24km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (26km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (27km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (27km)
- La Bazoche-Gouet: market Saturday (29km)
More information about Conde-sur-Huisne, Normandy
Tourist attractions near Conde-sur-Huisne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Conde-sur-Huisne.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Perche (5km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Abbaye de l'Epau (Yvre-l'Eveque) (59km)
- Jardin de la petite Rochelle (8km)
- Le pré Catelan (31km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Forêt de Perseigne (44km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Tourouvre (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Conde-sur-Huisne
from Alencon (prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 122 km
from Calais: 294 km
from Nice: 718 km
from Bordeaux: 409 km
from Strasbourg: 509 km
Conde-sur-Huisne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-channel ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Conde-sur-Huisne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bretoncelles, Condeau, Coudreceau, Coulonges-les-Sablons, Dorceau, Margon, Marolles-les-Buis, Remalard, Saint-Germain-Des-Grois and Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyere.
This page in French: Visiter Conde-sur-Huisne