Canenx-et-Reaut tourism and travel guide
Visit Canenx-et-Reaut: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Canenx-et-Reaut is situated in the Landes department and Aquitaine region (now part of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region), in the south-west of France at 14 kilometres from Mont-de-Marsan, the department capital (general information: Canenx-et-Reaut is 580 kilometres from Paris).
Canenx-et-Reaut, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Canenx-et-Reaut in Nouvelle-Aquitaine.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Landes
Map of places to visit near Canenx-et-Reaut
Markets in and near Canenx-et-Reaut
- Roquefort: market Saturday (11km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market Tuesday all day & Saturday (14km)
- Tartas: market Saturday (35km)
- Morcenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (41km)
- Eauze: market Thursday all day (46km)
- Riscle: market Friday (48km)
- Grignols: market Wednesday (53km)
- Casteljaloux: market Tuesday & Saturday (54km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (60km)
More information about Canenx-et-Reaut, Aquitaine
Tourist attractions near Canenx-et-Reaut, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Canenx-et-Reaut.
- Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
- Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Landes de Gascogne (44km)
- Palmeraie du Sarthou (50km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Mont-de-Marsan (14km)
- Hagetmau (41km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Canenx-et-Reaut
from Mont-de-Marsan (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 580 km
from Calais: 791 km
from Nice: 619 km
from Bordeaux: 93 km
from Strasbourg: 809 km
Canenx-et-Reaut is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the region's airports at Bordeaux or Biarritz. The drive down the west coast from Saint Malo ferry port requires about 8 hours. For driving distances to Canenx-et-Reaut from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Canenx-et-Reaut