Bretignolles-sur-Mer tourism and travel guide
Visit Bretignolles-sur-Mer: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: Bretignolles-sur-Mer is one of the smallest Vendee resorts - still has a big beach though!
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Bretignolles-sur-Mer. For detailed visitor information see the Bretignolles-sur-Mer travel guide.
Bretignolles-sur-Mer is situated in the Vendee department and Pays de la Loire region, in the west of France at 34 kilometres from La Roche-sur-Yon, the department capital (general information: Bretignolles-sur-Mer is 400 kilometres from Paris).
Bretignolles-sur-Mer, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bretignolles-sur-Mer in Pays de la Loire.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Vendee
Map of places to visit near Bretignolles-sur-Mer
Markets in and near Bretignolles-sur-Mer
Market days in Bretignolles-sur-Mer: weekly market: Thursday & Sunday;
- Bretignolles-sur-Mer: market Thursday & Sunday (0km)
- Brem-sur-Mer: market Tuesday & Friday (3km)
- Saint Gilles Croix de Vie: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday (10km)
- Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez: market Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Monday & Friday (12km)
- La Mothe-Achard: market Friday (15km)
- Sables d'Olonne: market every day (16km)
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts: market Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Challans: market Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Notre-Dame-de-Monts: market Sunday (31km)
- Jard-sur-Mer: market Monday (32km)
More information about Bretignolles-sur-Mer, Pays de la Loire
Tourist attractions near Bretignolles-sur-Mer, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bretignolles-sur-Mer.
- Georges Clemenceau house (33km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Phare de la Pointe des Corbeaux (33km)
- Fort de Pierre-Levée (39km)
- Port-Joinville (39km)
- Vieux-château de l'Île d'Yeu (40km)
- Marais de Machecoul (41km)
- Phare de l'île d'Yeu (41km)
- Aérodrome de L'Île-d'Yeu (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Saint-Jean-de-Monts (24km)
- Notre-Dame-de-Monts (31km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique des Sables-d'Olonne (18km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bretignolles-sur-Mer
from La Roche-sur-Yon (prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 400 km
from Calais: 552 km
from Nice: 785 km
from Bordeaux: 223 km
from Strasbourg: 752 km
Bretignolles-sur-Mer is in the west of France. Most visitors arrive by car from a cross-channel ferry port - Saint Malo is convenient at around 3 hours drive. For driving distances to Bretignolles-sur-Mer from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Bretignolles-sur-Mer