Bastia tourism and travel guide
Visit Bastia: highlights and tourist informationTravel Guide To Visit Attractions
France This Way comment: At the base of Cap Corse, Bastia has something for everyone: a harbour, an old town and citadel, and broad 19th century boulevards
This page features a summary of highlights that you might like to explore near Bastia. For detailed visitor information see the Bastia travel guide.
Bastia is on the island of Corsica.
Tourist classifications for Bastia include "town of art and history".
Bastia, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bastia in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Bastia
Markets in and near Bastia
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Bastia
More information about Bastia, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Bastia, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bastia.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Sant'Antonino (46km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-des-Neiges d'Erbalunga (Bastia) (9km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Saint-Florent) (12km)
- Chapel Saint Quilico (Olcani) (14km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Murato) (16km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (18km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (18km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (18km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Canari) (19km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (26km)
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (41km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (45km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cap Corse (15km)
- Agriates Desert (36km)
- Cirque de la Solitude (57km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Lama (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bastia
from Ajaccio: 104 km
from Bastia: 0 km
from Calvi: 59 km
from Corte: 50 km
from Sartene: 126 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Bastia from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Bastia