Argers tourism and travel guide
Visit Argers: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Argers is situated in the Marne department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 38 kilometres from Chalons-en-Champagne, the department capital (general information: Argers is 184 kilometres from Paris).
Argers, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Argers in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Marne
Map of places to visit near Argers
Markets in and near Argers
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (4km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (28km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (32km)
- Chalons-en-Champagne: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (38km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (38km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (40km)
- Verdun: market Friday (40km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (43km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (55km)
More information about Argers, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Argers, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Argers.
- L'Epine basilique Notre-Dame (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
- Châlons-en-Champagne Collégiale Notre-Dame-en-Vaux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (38km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Bar-le-Duc (40km)
- Parc de G. de Tréves (42km)
- Parc de la Varenne (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Chalons-en-Champagne (38km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (55km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (16km)
- Semide (36km)
- Mourmelon-le-Grand (37km)
- Saint-Martin-sur-le-Pre (39km)
- Baconnes (39km)
- Haussignemont (40km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Argers
from Chalons-en-Champagne (prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 184 km
from Calais: 299 km
from Nice: 625 km
from Bordeaux: 625 km
from Strasbourg: 219 km
For driving distances to Argers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Braux-Saint-Remy, Braux-Sainte-Cohiere, Chaudefontaine, Dommartin-Dampierre, Elise-Daucourt, Gizaucourt, Maffrecourt, Rapsecourt, Sainte-Menehould, Valmy, Verrieres and Voilemont.
This page in French: Visiter Argers